Tide Optics ND1000 - Neutral Density Lens Filter
- TAKE BETTER PHOTO & VIDEO ➊ Control light entering the lens with this ND1000 to create unique effects. Maintain slow shutter speed in harsh sunlight, achieve neutral colour balance and reduce unwanted lens flare. Perfect for shooting long exposure, clouds, oceans & rivers, waterfalls, landscapes, light trails & so much more. An essential creative tool.
- DURABLE & PROFESSIONAL ➋ 24-layer nano-coated Japanese glass encased in a robust aluminium alloy frame. Anti-reflection technology & easy to clean ND1000. Easily reduce light intake by 10 f-stops and maintain even colour balance. Designed with a wide outer ring to eliminate vignetting and maintain the integrity of the camera image.
- TRAVEL-FRIENDLY CASE INCLUDED ➌ Sleek & minimal design to make for an easy travel companion. Built with imported optical glass for professional grade light transmittance and optimal image sharpness. The filter is coated with anti-scratch technology, and is water repellent, oil and dust resistant.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE ➍ This ND filter comes with a 2-year warranty and free returns so that you can purchase with full peace of mind. All Tide Optics products are designed in the UK and inspired by our planet’s oceans. Every product purchased helps us protect our oceans as Tide Optics proudly donates a % from each purchase to an ocean charity.
- KNOW YOUR LENS SIZE ‘ø’ ➎ Prevent buying the wrong size filter and verify your lens thread size before your purchase. Your camera lens thread size is marked with the diameter symbol “ø” e.g ø77mm. Compatible with lenses from Sony, Canon, Nikon, Sigma, Leica, Fuji, Tamron, Samyang & many more! This filter is fast & simple to attach, small & lightweight.